SAP ABAP Consultant
FIT Global delivers innovative industry-specific products and provides standard business software solutions to equipment management companies around the world.
SAP ABAP ConsultantFIT Global delivers innovative industry-specific products and provides standard business software solutions to equipment management companies around the world. Our products are mainly developed on the SAP business software platforms. “FIT-EM Equipment Management Solution for S4HANA” and “FIT-Rent Rental Management Solution for S4HANA” are two of our solutions certified by SAP SE. We adopted the agile philosophy and offer our teams a challenging and diverse working environment with short informal communication lines between all levels of the organization. Our employee benefits include a market-conform remuneration package with numerous opportunities for personal development. With our headquarters located in The Netherlands and Operations Center located in Turkey, FIT Global teams enjoy working in a multicultural, international environment, serving customers all around the World.
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced “SAP ABAP Consultant” to be employed at FIT-Global in order to respond to our growing business in a multinational environment.
Candidates are expected to have the following qualifications and skills:
Job Description · ABAP development activities; Design, build and configure
applications to meet business process and application
requirements from CRM, Logistics (SD, MM, PM) and Finance
modules, supporting our solutions FIT-Rent, Service and Parts for
ECC and S/4HANA versions.
· Contribute to Interface and Integration development
Requirements· Minimum 5 years of SAP ABAP development experience
· University graduate preferably with an Engineering or
· Preferable experience in S/4 HANA development with two full-
cycle SAP implementation Project experience
· Strong exposure to core ABAP skills including ALV reporting,
Classical reporting, SAP Scripts, Forms and Data Dictionary.
· Experience in coding Object Oriented ABAP, implementing
enhancements and BADIs.
· Experience in developing interfaces using BAPI, BDC, RFCs, Web
Services and ODATA services.
· SAP certification will be a plus
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
· Analytical and fast problem-solving skills
· No military obligation for male candidates